Percipia is a rapidly growing telecommunications company that primarily serves the Hospitality, Gaming and Casino industries. We are always looking for better ways to serve our clients and offer cutting-edge solutions, which wouldn’t be possible without our excellent team. If you would like to join us, we are looking for self-motivated individuals looking to excel their skill sets and careers. Check out our current openings below!
System Support Specialist
July 28, 2017
We are a rapidly growing telecommunications company primarily serving the hospitality industry and we have an excellent opportunity for a candidate capable of stepping up to meet our needs. We are looking for someone with real life experience and a love of technology. We're seeking self motivating individuals with excellent client relation skills, as this position entails interfacing with high profile clients on the phone, via email, and in person.
Here are our most basic requirements:
- An outstanding and impervious positive attitude
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Competent understanding of Linux - Some CentOS experience is preferred
- Experience working on remote systems via VPN
- Working knowledge and experience in Networking Infrastructure - basic understanding of TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, etc.
- Knowledge of other protocols, including but not limited to HTTP, FTP, SSH, SSL and SIP
- Ability to navigate / multitask on Windows based workstations
Candidates with skills and experience in the following areas will have a leg up:
- Mobile app development (iOS or Android)
- Web development - front or back
Skills and experience you stand to gain:
- Configuring Cisco Call Manager
- Configuring Asterisk based PBXs
- Knowledge of hospitality Property Management Systems
- Knowledge of other hotel systems, such as Axxess and HotSOS
- Experience with network technologies including LDAP, Samba and pcap
This is a rare opportunity for a well rounded candidate to hit the ground running, however you must be a self starter. There is some travel required, so a valid driver's license and the ability to rent a car are also strongly preferred.
If you believe you would be a good fit for this position, please send us your resume and a cover letter to HR@percipia.com. In the letter, tell us what you feel is the most useful Linux command and your reasoning why.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Director of Sales
September 7, 2017
The Director of Sales is accountable for successful implementation of the annual sales plans; to increase sustainable market share, drive significant revenue, exceed targets; to proactively manage client relationships; to build on the brand position of Parallax Investors, LLC and Percipia and attain a high level of market receptiveness for Parallax Investors, LLC and Percipia. He or she will be able to independently represent the company at senior management level.
- Research, qualify and validate potential hotel and channel partners and calculating the desired return on investment per site
- Build a strong customer and prospect network and independently manage these
- Attend and represent the company at trade shows and other industry related events
- Validate the hotel’s business and technology requirements, leading to a viable business proposal in support of the ROI
- Present compelling quality centric win-win value proposition (USPs, service guarantees) to potential hotel partners
- Achieve quarterly and annual contract and revenue targets
- Manage and oversee sales and inside sales team on all aspect of their job duties
- Undertake complete contract renewal preparation 90 days prior to contract maturity and recommendations for renewal attaining improved ROI
- Keep on top of industry news, progress and related technologies. Share with team members and management. Optimize on marketing communication opportunities.
- To identify, secure and deliver on optimizing brand building opportunities
- Reliable forecasting and regular business reporting to executive leadership
- Create all sales processes and procedures
- Work with the Director of Business Operations on marketing initiatives
- Track, measure and analyze return on investments for each deal
- Implement tactical solutions to achieve targets
- Manage business activities within budgetary guideline provided
- Ensure compliance of sales proposals to OI stipulations
- Lead by example displaying a positive, service first attitude to internal and external clients
- Build strong client relationships at all levels and ensure open communications channels
- Conduct monthly/quarterly business reviews with hotel/channel partner
- Address all sales inquiries and some business development inquiries
- Travel required
Education and Experience:
- 5 + years in a similar role
- 4 year degree preferred not required
- Excellent communication skills
- Negotiate favorable contract terms and optimize derived revenue
- Build and grow the entire sales organization
- Competitive salary; commensurate with experience
- Benefits package available
If you believe you would be a good fit for this position, please send us your resume and a cover letter to HR@percipia.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Get Started With
what hundreds of other hotels have discovered about our first class services. Provide us with some basic information and we'll be in touch shortly!