Avaya DevConnect Technology Partner
Percipia integrates the Avaya IP Office Platform™ with our comprehensive hospitality suite of applications to create a one-of-a-kind experience for your properties, guests, and staff. As an Avaya DevConnect Partner, our solutions are available globally to those seeking to create a seamless engagement experience.
Our PARALLAX and PRECISION software are capable of interfacing with virtually all major property management systems. Our feature rich solutions coupled with our flexible integration allows for a complete hospitality centric unified communications platform. Incorporating INFORMANT Call Accounting Software (CAS) will not only bill the guest for any phone calls, but will provide the hotel staff with powerful analytical call data and reports to better service your customers.
IP Office Features
- Integration between Avaya IP Office PBX, and PMS
- Check-in, check-out, room move, room swap, and many other functionalities directly from the hotel property management system
- Real-time caller ID from the property management system
- Apply and release calling restrictions to guest room phones
- Automated wake-up calls
- Set, delete and modify wake-up calls using Parallax interface
- Set and override do not disturb
- Reporting features for wake-up calls, do not disturb, and housekeeping
- Message forwarding
- Email notification with audio file attachment
- Full mailbox reset for new staff user
- Visual message-waiting indicator
- Message disposition
- Save, delete, hear again, access message information, forward, reply, etc.
- Access voicemail off-premises
- Password protection and reset
- Undelete guest messages
- User configuration password
- Traffic analysis - identify peak hours and usage during peak times
- Staff monitoring - measure and monitor staff productivity through specific intelligence reporting
- Abuse and misuse detection - receive notifications of inappropriate telephone use by staff through customizable alarms
- Historic call archive - utilize call reporting and searchable archive of historical call data
- Carrier bill reconciliation - perform carrier bill reconciliation in minutes
- Cost allocation - review organizational call detail reports for staff and departments
LATITUDE mobile application is now available on the Avaya Vantage device. Adding a mobility application in a hotel room elevates the guest experience by allowing full-featured hospitality enhancements like – digital in-room F&B ordering, promotional push notifications, weather updates, and offer advertising space. Since LATITUDE is fully customizable, integrate any third-party API of your choosing.
- Digitize your hotel compendium and directory
- Complete third-party integration such as in-room control and workflow automation etc.
- Promote your services and amenities to increase revenue
- Include Clock and Radio functionality to streamline efficiencies
- Available in most languages
These solutions are available from Percipia and Avaya sales partners participating in the Avaya DevConnect Program, click here for more information.
Get Started With
what hundreds of other hotels have discovered about our first class services. Provide us with some basic information and we'll be in touch shortly!